Lean Advancement Initiative
The Lean Advancement Initiative (LAI) at MIT:
- Is a network of world-class MIT researchers and experts in a wide range of fields.
- Serves as a neutral broker with extensive links across academia, industry, and government.
- Offers multiple years of experience, a deep enterprise knowledge base, and expertise that spans multiple domains, including industry, military, and healthcare.
- Has a successful history of developing and applying unique enterprise tools and techniques to enterprise challenges in military organizations.
- Includes a unique international consortium of international universities and colleges, the LAI Educational Network (EdNet).
(Joint MIT‐PMI‐INCOSE Community of Practice on Lean in Program Management, 2012-05)This document provides the findings of the Joint MIT‐PMI‐INCOSE Lean in Program Management Community of Practice that are based on a 1‐year project executed during 2011 and 2012. The community was made up of selected subject ...
(Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1996-10-10)This white paper reports emerging findings at the end of Phase I of the Lean Aircraft Initiative in the Policy focus group area. Specifically, it provides details about research on program instability. Its objective is ...